Lively Events & Entertainment
Looking for top-notch entertainment? Our cruises come alive at night with more live entertainment than you ever imagined and a huge variety of parties to suit all tastes. Whether it is music, dancing, or something more adventurous, Bliss Cruise has it all. Make sure to get our newsletter to get the latest updates on all Bliss Cruise activities.
Carnival China Cruise Brand
In February 2015, Carnival Corporation signed a MoU with China Merchants Group for 2 joint ventures. The MoU outlined an eventual partnership that could result in a new cruise brand , as well as joint development plans for Chinese seaports and destination.
- MoU’s joint venture port plans included the development of transit and turnaround/homeports within China. China Merchants Group is a state-owned company focusing on infrastructure and transportation, also real estate development and financial services. Currently, Carnival Corporation serves the Chinese market through the brands Princess and Costa.
- In October 2015, Carnival Corp signed an agreement with the Chinese companies SWS and China Investment Corp. The USD 3,88 billion deal established the Hong Kong-based joint venture company CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping to place ship orders with SWS. The company plans to build up to 5 new vessels per year for the next 15-20 years. All ships will be China-homeported and with technical support and design plans provided by Fincantieri. SWS builds some of the world’s largest container ships for CSCL.
In February 2017, Carnival Corp and CSSC announced an agreement to build 2 new ships for “CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping Ltd”. The deal was officially signed on November 6, 2018.
Designed For Couples Only
We offer fun and exciting vacations for carefree adults looking to get away without the kids.
Bliss Cruise makes it easy for adventuresome couples to enjoy time at sea by offering couples-only, full-ship charters that tour exotic locations from Florida to the Eastern and Western Caribbean. All passengers are at least 21 years and older — so no need to worry about an under-aged crowd.
Bliss Cruise is organizing the best couples-only cruises which are filled with amazing adventures, great entertainment, and sunny beaches. Set sail with hundreds of like-minded couples on a full-ship takeover on the most luxurious ships.
You May Like: Seat Covers For Fj Cruiser
Caribbean Cruises In April
The Caribbean is one of the most popular destinations for April cruises. Miami, in America’s sunshine state of Florida, is the most popular embarkation port for Caribbean cruises and South Beach is the perfect place to start your Caribbean holiday in style.
We have a huge choice of cruises available, calling at memorable destinations such as the Bahaman capital Nassau, St John’s in Antigua and Bridgetown, Barbados. Caribbean cruises are about doing what you want, from thrilling excursions such as coral reef dives and swimming with dolphins, to simply relaxing on a paradise beach or sampling the local cuisine.
Carnival Cruise Line Ships
Carnival Cruise Line is best-known for implementing top-notch marine technologies, innovative vessel construction methods and ship designs. Its customers are mostly Americans, 30% of which under 35 yo, 40% – between 35-55, 30% over 55.
All CCL liners names have the prefix “Carnival”, and are also trademarked “The Fun Ships”. Also trademarked is the ship’s funnel – colored in red-white-blue, and shaped like a whale tail. Company’s vessels offer spacious public spaces and staterooms that are one of the largest at sea with a huge variety of stateroom types in several categories. Between the high-quality amenities are Carnival’s terry robes and “Comfort Bed” sleep system with deluxe mattresses, linens, duvets, and pillows – Suite guests can even choose from a “pillow menu”.
Carnival is famous for its great cuisine and multiple dining options. The long list of dining venues includes the Main Dining Rooms , Chef’s Table , Supper Club with steakhouse favorites , BlueIguana Cantina , Sushi Bar, European-style Patisseries and Cafes, Poolside Bars, themed Kids Dining, Midnight Buffets, 24-hour Pizza and Room Service.
Bocce is a nodules sport similar to lawn bowls. However, the traditional courts are usually made of wood and sized 60×12 ft and 22×6 ft / 670×180 cm and can be set up in just minutes.
SkyRide is an outdoor/aerial bicycle ride on the newest Vista-class Carnival ships.
There is also a Mini-Golf course and great golf cruise packages created for keen golfers.
Also Check: Pride Of America Cruise Ship Schedule
Disney Vacation Club Cruises
The Disney Vacation Club member cruises for 2022 will be the 3-night Bahamian cruise on June 14 on the Disney Wish, and the 7-night Alaskan cruise on August 29 on the Disney Wonder. Both cruises are sold out, but a waitlist is available.
DVC member cruises are only open to Disney Vacation Club members who have purchased at least some of their vacation points directly from Disney . Members can use their vacation points to book the cruise or can pay cash rates. Typically DVC cruises are significantly more expensive than similar cruises for the general public, but guests will be given a wide variety of DVC special gifts and will get to experience some exclusive member events including talks by special guests including artists, imagineers and/or actors from classic Disney movies.
Whether the DVC member cruise is worth booking is a personal judgment call. The extra events are difficult or impossible to experience any other way. The various DVC gifts are usually a mix of the usual kinds of tote bags, pens, and so forth you can get by attending a DVC meeting or buying a new DVC contract, plus at least a few special and unique items. Some people love the DVC member cruises and try to go on each one. Others go once and feel its not worth the extra money.
You May Like: Can You See The Northern Lights On An Alaskan Cruise
Carnival Cruises To Cuba
Carnival expanded its cruises to Cuba with an additional 23 three- to five-day itineraries to Havana in 2020 planned for 5 different liners departing from 4 US East Coast homeports – Carnival Triumph , Carnival Sunshine , Carnival Sensation . Carnival Sunshine was the biggest passenger ship to ever visit Havana and the liner with the first-ever Cuba cruise from Charleston SC. The new Cuba cruises include:
- Carnival Sunshine: 8 five-day voyages featuring Freeport and Havana departing January 6, February 3 and 17, March 2, 16 and 30, April 13 and 27, 2020.
- Carnival Triumph-Sunrise: 8 five-day itineraries featuring an overnight in Havana and a day-long visit to Nassau departing January 11, February 8 and 22, March 7 and 21, April 4 and 18, 2020 as well as a 5-day cruise featuring an overnight in Havana and a visit to Half Moon Cay departing January 20, 2020.
- Carnival Sensation: 4-day voyage featuring an overnight in Havana and an extended visit to Nassau departing on March 19, 2020, as well as a couple of 5-day trips with an overnight in Havana and visits to Nassau and Freeport departing February 15 and 29, 2020.
Alaska Airlines offers regular nonstop flights to Havana from Los Angeles . An 80-min ling JetBlue flight from Fort Lauderdale to Havana costs less than USD 100. Previously, air travel from the USA to Cuba was thought charter flights only.
Don’t Miss: All Inclusive Cruises Out Of Galveston
Transatlantic Cruises From Florida
Transatlantic cruises out of Florida go to destinations all over Europe. They depart from Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Port Canaveral or Tampa, and are on several cruise lines.
The end destination ports for Transatlantic cruises from Florida include Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, Southampton, Dublin, Copenhagen, Rotterdam and Amsterdam. So you can sail to the Mediterranean or Northern Europe.
The cruises are about two weeks long and stop at Atlantic islands in route. On days at sea you’ll enjoy live entertainment, sports, food and relaxing.
Get On The Early Booking List
Interested in booking a cruise for a date or itinerary that hasnt been announced yet? You can submit a booking request for a Disney cruise, even before Disney Cruise Line releases the schedule. Save yourself some stress and fill out the Small World Vacations Wait List form in advance and theyll book your preferred cruise the first day you are eligible, at no cost to you! Plus, you can get up to $1000 in FREE onboard credit courtesy of Small World Vacations!
Disney Cruise Line announces their cruise dates and itineraries for only a few months at a time: January through April, then May through September and finally, September through December. Once the new itineraries come out, booking begins just a day or two later, first to Castaway Club members and then to the general public.
The people who book earliest almost always get the lowest possible price. Sometimes there will be last-minute deals via the restricted guarantee fares or Florida Resident fares, but only a small percentage of cruises ever have those fares, and those fares arent always cheaper than opening day fares. In addition, early bookers get first dibs on staterooms, making it the best way to land one of the hardest-to-get staterooms like the Secret Porthole and Secret Verandah rooms. Lots of people know about these advantages, so on the days the new itineraries become available for booking, both the phone lines and website get slammed.
Also Check: What Cruise Lines Go To Grand Turk
Read Also: Hotels In Tampa Fl Near Cruise Port
Review Of Carnival Cruise Line
CCL-Carnival Cruise Lines is an American passenger shipping company based in Doral, Florida . The company was originally private , founded in 1972 by Ted Arison . The initial public offering of 20% common stock in 1987 provided capital for fleet expansion.
Today, CCL is one of the 10 brands owned by Carnival Corporation – currently the world’s largest passenger shipping company . In 2018, Carnival Corporation controlled ~39% of the global ship cruising market and ~48% of the passengers , with full ownership of 9 brands .
CCL currently has 40,000+ employees from 120 nationalities.
For 50 years – between March 11th, 1972 and March 11th, 2022, the company served 90+ million passengers.
CCL has the largest fleet in the Corporation’s group of companies and accounts for over 1/5 of the Group’s worldwide market share. CCL’s executive control is provided by Corporation’s North American division. CCL pioneered the concept of less expensive, short-break itineraries. In 1996, the 101,000-GT Carnival Destiny became the world’s biggest passenger ship and the first to weigh over 100,000 tons.
Most CCL ships are Panama-flagged.
Carnival Journeys Cruise Itineraries
Since 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers the so-called “Carnival Journeys” itineraries. These are longer than usual voyages with length ranging between 9 and 15 nights. Some are one-way .
“Carnival Journeys” offer a more in-depth port of call experiences than the shorter itineraries of 7-8 nights. Among the highlights are live entertainment and exotic culinary experiences that reflect the local cuisine and cultural traditions.
The onboard “journey” experiences feature local cuisine specialties , cooking demonstration, Academy of Fun , traditional dance performances, themed deck parties, crew connections . The new program “Carnival Journeys” features destinations like Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, Europe.
Among the wide variety of offers are over cruises of up to 5 days, providing passengers with many “mini-cruise” options, including new 4- and 5-day deployments for Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory-Radiance . Longer Carnival Journeys visit exotic ports. Bermuda cruises depart from 7 East Coast USA homeports. The unique Panama Canal cruises on Carnival Pride leave from Tampa.
You May Like: Cruise Ships In United States
Find And Plan Your Next Cruise Out Of Miami In April 2023 On Cruises From Florida
You can sail out of Miami year-round, the best time for a Caribbean cruise depends on whether youre looking for the best weather or the best deals. The cheapest times to cruise from Miami are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season wich peaks in October. To avoid the busy season, the best time to go on a Caribbean cruise out of Miami is from November to early weeks of December. The busy season is through late December, early January and March through mid-April.
New Carnival Caribbean Cruise Shore Excursions
Since July 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers new shore excursions, new customized private tours and new family-friendly enhancements with complimentary beachside activities and complimentary land tours in select Caribbean ports of call. The min age requirement is 5 yo.
The new tour deals pertain to over 50 call ports in Mexico, Hawaii, Bahamas, Caribbean, Canada New England, South America.
- Cozumel 5-hour tour offers luxury limited to 30 participants who have access to a beach house for the day with 5-star service provided by the wait staff and personal chef. They also can learn Mexican cooking, making Margaritas and mojitos.
- Cozumel is a 2-days tour starting with a 1-hour photo seminar on the cruise ship. On the next day, the tour continues with visiting a national park and beaches.
- Ocho Rios is a food-themed tour about Jamaica’s culture, music, and food. After food tasting at jerk hut, passengers enjoy dining at Miss T’s Kitchen. Follows a visit to a beach bar , then ends with reggae dance lessons.
- Ocho Rios is a day-long tour on which cruise passengers enjoy their own Jamaican home, with included home-cooked lunch.
- Charlotte Amalie / St Thomas Island USVI is a walking tour starting with a bus-drive to StPeter Mountain Great House and Botanical Gardens. Passengers can try 24 different local rums and learn how to make banana daiquiri and local food.
Read Also: Msc Cruises Vs Royal Caribbean
Cheap Cruises From Port Canaveral Florida
Cheap cruises from Port Canaveral FL give you the luxury of port location near Orlando’s theme parks, and the cruise ships’ beautiful, tropical destinations. Cheap cruises from Port Canaveral FL don’t need to be difficult to find. That’s why we’ve gathered the best prices for you – so booking your family vacation means enjoying a trip that you’ll always remember.
Vacations to the Bahamas and the Caribbean have never been easier to plan than they are now with our cheap cruises from Port Canaveral FL. These locations are available to visit year-round, and other seasonal cruises can give you the opportunity to visit Bermuda, the Panama Canal, and even Barcelona on a Trans Atlantic Cruise.
Mediterranean Cruises In April
Another very popular destination for April cruises is the Mediterranean, owing to its relatively close proximity to the UK and the chance for some much-needed spring sunshine. Mediterranean cruises include some truly memorable and historic cities, including the architecturally-rich city of Barcelona, ancient Rome and Casablanca in Morocco.
Mediterranean cruises are a great way to explore the history and iconic sites of some of the world’s most well-known cities, as well as making the most of the region’s favourable climate, beautiful beaches and some of the finest dishes and most delectable wines in the world.
Read Also: Riverboat Dinner Cruise New Orleans
Passenger Shipping Pause 2020
Due to the Coronavirus crisis, CCL-Carnival Cruise Line suspended its fleet’s passenger shipping operations by canceling all voyages with pre-scheduled departures in the period March 13, 2020, through July 2021.
Next are listed CCL-Carnival’s first departure dates by ship/homeport – BREEZE , CELEBRATION , CONQUEST , DREAM , ECSTASY , ELATION , FREEDOM , GLORY , HORIZON , LEGEND , LIBERTY , MAGIC , MARDI GRAS , MIRACLE , PANORAMA , PARADISE , PRIDE , RADIANCE , SPIRIT , SPLENDOR , SUNRISE , SUNSHINE , VALOR , VISTA , JUBILEE .
- The 2020-built Mardi Gras ship’s inaugural sailing was rescheduled from April 24 to May 29, June 5, July 3, Oct 2.
- Carnival Radiance restarted from Long Beach on December 23 .
- Carnival Legend’s Europe 2021 program was canceled and the ship restarted on Nov 14, out of Baltimore to Bermuda.
- Carnival Australia ships were planned to restart in 2022 on April 16 and April 17 , but in February 2022, both programs were canceled and the ships redeployed.
- CCL’s newest boat was scheduled for Nov 6, 2022 .
IMPORTANT: Effective July 31, 2021, all unvaccinated passengers boarding CCL ships in Florida must first buy a travel insurance policy worth at least USD 10,000/ EUR 8450 . Proof of travel insurance is required at check-in. The policy has to be in the name of the traveling passenger and feature US$10,000 and US$30,000 .
Cruises From Southampton In 2022
If you are looking to cruise from Southampton in 2022 then you have come to the right place! Here you will a list of 2022 cruises by month. Just scroll down to the month you want to travel and you will find all the cruises sailing from Southampton!
Sign up to our newsletter
Our Social Pages
The Travel Village Group T/A Southampton Cruise Centre is a member of The Co-operative Consortium which is part of Midcounties co-operative Limited registered in England and Wales with registered number IP19025R. Vat No. 862 817 892.
Registered Office: Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Gallows Hill, Warwick, CV34 6DA. Head Office: The Waterfront, 62 Wolverhampton Street, Walsall WS2 8DD.
Copyright 2022. E& OE.
Read Also: Glass Bottom Boat Dolphin Cruise
Royal Caribbean Cruises Travel Tips
- A brand name that you know and can trust.
- Industry master, with over 50 years of experience and operation in the cruise line sector.
- They provide an incredible travel experience to all ages and have amazing amenities to help heighten your experience.
- Rock walls, surfing, and even waterparks to offer you something unique that you won’t find on any other cruise ship.
- Simply unpack and settle in once, then relax into your stateroom for the remainder of your trip.
- Our fast processes for embarkation and disembarkation give guests even more time to explore and allow for quicker access to the ship to reach anything you may need from us or your room.
- Incredible staterooms and suites to offer you the most relaxing experience while onboard.
- Incredible personalized experience designed to provide a family-like atmosphere.
- The industry’s most knowledgeable cruise managers and guides, providing you with the best guided experiences in the cruise market.
- Varied excursions available including everything from walking tours to guided biking tours, hikes, and more.