Get Ready To Cruise Back
Transportation to the ship is arranged for all our cruisers. Sail into the sunset with non-stop excitement and more good times. If theres anything you missed aboard on your way to the island, nows your chance to get it all in. Next morning, youll disembark at the Port of Palm Beach.Extending your escape is super easy. Call now to update your booking . Valid travel documentation is required.
Carnival Journeys Cruise Itineraries
Since 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers the so-called “Carnival Journeys” itineraries. These are longer than usual voyages with length ranging between 9 and 15 nights. Some are one-way .
“Carnival Journeys” offer a more in-depth port of call experiences than the shorter itineraries of 7-8 nights. Among the highlights are live entertainment and exotic culinary experiences that reflect the local cuisine and cultural traditions.
The onboard “journey” experiences feature local cuisine specialties , cooking demonstration, Academy of Fun , traditional dance performances, themed deck parties, crew connections . The new program “Carnival Journeys” features destinations like Hawaii, Caribbean, Mexico, Panama Canal, Europe.
Among the wide variety of offers are over cruises of up to 5 days, providing passengers with many “mini-cruise” options, including new 4- and 5-day deployments for Carnival Valor and Carnival Victory-Radiance . Longer Carnival Journeys visit exotic ports. Bermuda cruises depart from 7 East Coast USA homeports. The unique Panama Canal cruises on Carnival Pride leave from Tampa.
Ft Lauderdale Cruises Travel Tips
- Make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes. Often, locals in Fort Lauderdale will opt to wear sandals.
- You don’t need a rental car to explore Fort Lauderdale. Make use of the city’s public transportation instead.
- Many people visit Fort Lauderdale during the day from out of town, so the city quiets down a bit after the sun goes down.
- There are more affordable hotels away from the main beaches in the city.
- Fort Lauderdale is most well-known for its beaches and for good reason. Plan on spending at least a half-day at one of its many beaches.
- Often, Fort Lauderdale is referred to as the “Venice of America.” Make use of the unique water taxis during your trip!
- The city’s most famous dish is seafood. Try to order either calamari, cod, or crab cakes at a restaurant!
- Traffic in Fort Lauderdale can be bad, so plan accordingly when deciding what to do each day.
Also Check: Msc Cruises From New York
Royal Caribbean Cruises Travel Tips
- A brand name that you know and can trust.
- Industry master, with over 50 years of experience and operation in the cruise line sector.
- They provide an incredible travel experience to all ages and have amazing amenities to help heighten your experience.
- Rock walls, surfing, and even waterparks to offer you something unique that you wont find on any other cruise ship.
- Simply unpack and settle in once, then relax into your stateroom for the remainder of your trip.
- Our fast processes for embarkation and disembarkation give guests even more time to explore and allow for quicker access to the ship to reach anything you may need from us or your room.
- Incredible staterooms and suites to offer you the most relaxing experience while onboard.
- Incredible personalized experience designed to provide a family-like atmosphere.
- The industrys most knowledgeable cruise managers and guides, providing you with the best guided experiences in the cruise market.
- Varied excursions available including everything from walking tours to guided biking tours, hikes, and more.
Disney Vacation Club Cruises
The Disney Vacation Club member cruises for 2022 will be the 3-night Bahamian cruise on June 14 on the Disney Wish, and the 7-night Alaskan cruise on August 29 on the Disney Wonder. Both cruises are sold out, but a waitlist is available.
DVC member cruises are only open to Disney Vacation Club members who have purchased at least some of their vacation points directly from Disney . Members can use their vacation points to book the cruise or can pay cash rates. Typically DVC cruises are significantly more expensive than similar cruises for the general public, but guests will be given a wide variety of DVC special gifts and will get to experience some exclusive member events including talks by special guests including artists, imagineers and/or actors from classic Disney movies.
Whether the DVC member cruise is worth booking is a personal judgment call. The extra events are difficult or impossible to experience any other way. The various DVC gifts are usually a mix of the usual kinds of tote bags, pens, and so forth you can get by attending a DVC meeting or buying a new DVC contract, plus at least a few special and unique items. Some people love the DVC member cruises and try to go on each one. Others go once and feel its not worth the extra money.
Read Also: Carnival Cruise Promo Code For Excursions
Get Away This Labor Day
The good news is that while Labor Day is a popular time to travel, possibilities for Labor Day weekend cruises are practically unlimited. If you combine this built-in advantage with smart strategic moves, like booking early and leaving from a convenient departure port, youll manage to cruise stress-free at one of the busiest times of the year. Moreover, being open to a wide range of destinations from top choices like the Bahamas and Cancun to secondary options like Puerto Rico further sweetens the deal.
Assuming you can only take three days for your Labor Day cruise, most of the best cruises are going to be the ones closest to you. If you live in the Northeast, you might depart from New Jerseys Cape Liberty Cruise Port for Bermuda, which is the closest major cruise destination to the New York City area. For a trip like this, the journey is the destination enjoy the cerulean horizon of the open Atlantic before frolicking on legendary Bermuda shores like Horseshoe Bay Beach.
Theres no better way to spend an extra day off than in beachside bliss. From once-in-a-lifetime thrills to the soothing sound of lapping, blue waves, setting sail to one of these beautiful destinations is sure to make your next travel vacation one for the books with a relaxing weekend getaway or one week cruise.
Which Disney Cruise Ships Sail Out Of Port Everglades In Fort Lauderdale
In 2023, select Disney Dream itineraries will depart from Port Everglades.
Despite the name, Port Everglades is not located in the Florida Everglades. It is on the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula, in the Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood / Dania Beach areas of Broward County.
It has long been home to multiple cruise and cargo lines, but Disney Cruise Line had not used it as a Home Port prior to 2023.
Port Everglades is less than 15 minutes away from the Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Read Also: Mark Twain Riverboat Dinner Cruise
The Waters Of Marathon Florida Contain Many Sunken Boats And Ships Which Are Home To Some Very Big Fish
The reef is where we get our groceries and the wreck is where we get our trophies! The waters surrounding Marathon Florida have many sunken boats and some larger ships and even a sunken airplane! These underwater wrecks have become an artificial reef for many fish to hide in including some very large predators. Wreck fishing consists of dropping live or cut bait just near the bottom to attract these larger predatory fish. Each underwater wreck has different species to offer depending on the time of year. Amberjack are common residents of the wrecks pretty much year round which are pound for pound one of the hardest fighting fish out there. It is not uncommon to hook into a large Amberjack anywhere from 60-100lbs!
Day/4 Night Cruises Out Of Fort Lauderdale Florida
|Are you looking for 4 day cruises that leave from Ft. Lauderdale, FL? As of today September 18, 2022 there are 56 such cruise options. These cruise options are offered by three cruise lines Royal Caribbean , Celebrity and Princess .In the following table you can see all 4 day cruises that depart from Ft. Lauderdale sorted by departure date.|
Read Also: Norwegian Sky Cruise Ship Reviews
A Quick & Easy Escape
The Margaritaville at Sea Paradise is the only 3-day and 2-night cruise sailing from the Port of Palm Beach to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. On this floating island vacation, you can relax, unwind, enjoy the endless opportunities of entertainment, soak up the sun and cruise in casual-luxe comfort.
CRUISE & STAY ALL-INCLUSIVE VACATIONS
Find And Plan Your Next Cruise Out Of Miami In May 2023 On Cruises From Florida
You can sail out of Miami year-round, the best time for a Caribbean cruise depends on whether youre looking for the best weather or the best deals. The cheapest times to cruise from Miami are typically in the late summer and fall because of hurricane season wich peaks in October. To avoid the busy season, the best time to go on a Caribbean cruise out of Miami is from November to early weeks of December. The busy season is through late December, early January and March through mid-April.
Don’t Miss: Whats The Best Cruise Ship
Port Canaveral Cruise Parking For Disabled Passengers
Disabled travelers meeting certain criteria can obtain free parking at the official cruise terminal parking lots at Port Canaveral.
The disabled parking facilities are extremely convenient and wheelchair-friendly. Special disabled parking spaces are available at each terminal, close to the ship walkway.
The daily fee is waived for those who meet certain criteria, such as:
- Passengers with vehicles that are equipped with ramps, lifts, foot or hand controls specifically for disabled users
- Passengers in vehicles that display a valid Florida Toll Exemption Permit as per Florida statute 316.1964
- Passengers of vehicles displaying a Florida Disabled Veteran license plate
Where Do Disney Cruises Go From Florida
Theres nothing quite like setting sail from the Sunshine State. When you cruise with Disney, you can choose from a wide range of itineraries that depart from three Florida ports: Port Canaveral , Port Everglades , and PortMiami . Whether youre looking to explore the Bahamas, relax in the Caribbean, or take a transatlantic voyage, Disney Cruise Line has a perfect cruise for your family. And with their world-class amenities and entertainment, youre sure to have a magical time onboard. Most Florida sailings also include a Castaway Cay day, visiting Disneys private island in the Bahamas.
Recommended Reading: Princess Cruises Panama Canal 2022
Also Check: Carnival Cruise Ship Mardi Gras
Pontoon Boat Cruises And Snorkel Trips
Thinking about renting a boat in Marathon, Florida this vacation? Dont bother! Hire our pontoon boat and Captain to give you a stress free outing on the water. We offer sunset cruises, sightseeing tours and snorkel trips that are an absolute blast. With a low fuel burn, these trip costs are very budget-friendly. Cruise around and see all the sights and beautiful surroundings offered by the Florida Keys. Click the button below to find out more about our Pontoon boat trips.
Save Yourself The Hassle Of Renting A Pontoon Boat And Ride With A Professional Captain
Take a ride aboard our Pontoon Funships! For a very affordable price, you can have a private Captain take you sight seeing on the waters of the Florida Keys. Cruise around, snorkel, hang out on a sandbar and have drinks! Our vessels offer great music and atmosphere along with snorkel gear and drinks available for a nominal fee.
Captain Greg offers two identical 26 foot long party boats that feature a 115 HP Mercury outboard motor and three Pontoons for maximum stability. Equipped with a bathroom and plenty of seating, these vessels are the perfect vehicle for fun and affordable ocean activities during your Florida Keys vacation.
Relax in the warmth of the Sun and use the water slide when your ready to cool off! We offer Sunset Cruises and Eco Tours. For evening trips we also offer a Dock and Dine option where Captain Greg will pick you up at the dock of your Hotel or Resort and bring you to your favorite waterfront Restaurant and take you and your party for a relaxing ocean cruise back home after dinner.
At low hourly rates you get a vessel, fuel and a USCG Certified Captain! Trips are offered in 2, 4 and 6 hour blocks but contact Captain Greg if you require a customized length of time, or both boats at the same time.
Don’t Miss: 7 Speed Beach Cruiser Womens
How Far Is Port Canaveral From The Orlando Airport
Port Canaveral is approximately a 45-minute car ride from Orlando International Airport .
Keep an eye on airfare to Tampa and Jacksonville sometimes flights to these airports can be significantly cheaper than ones to Orlando , and the airports are only about an hours drive farther.
Additionally, at an hour away from Port Canaveral, the Sanford International Airport often has excellent prices with discount carrier Allegiant Air.
Tip: If youre flying a low-cost carrier such as Allegiant, Spirit, or Frontier, be sure to account for the baggage fees. The airfare can be as little as $19, but youll pay extra for both carry-on and checked luggage.
Dont Miss: What Cruise Ships Leave From New Orleans
Port Canaveral Florida Disney Cruise Ships And Itineraries
2023 Disney Fantasy Itineraries Departures from Port Canaveral Florida
- 5-night Bahamian cruise Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 6-night Western Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to Port Canaveral Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to Tortola, San Juan, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to Tortola, St. Thomas, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Western Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Falmouth, Castaway Cay
- 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to St. Maarten, San Juan, Castaway Cay
- 8-night Bahamian cruise Port Canaveral to Bermuda , Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 10-night Southern Caribbean cruise Port Canaveral to Aruba, Bonaire, Antigua, St. Thomas
Pixar Day at Sea will be part of Florida Disney cruise departures on the Disney Fantasy from January 7th through March 4th.
The new Pixar Day at Sea event will feature a Pixar character breakfast, a Pixar-themed dinner, a Pixar film festival, a dance party with characters from Pixar, and a Pixar-themed nighttime spectacular. There will also be appearances by Jessie, Bullseye, and Sheriff Woody.
2023 Disney Wish Itineraries Departures from Port Canaveral, Florida
- 3-night Bahamian cruise Port Canaveral to Castaway Cay
- 3-night Bahamian cruise Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
- 4-night Bahamian cruise Port Canaveral to Nassau, Castaway Cay
Also Check: What Cruise Lines Can You Make Payments
Recommended Reading: Cruise Ship Port Los Angeles
New Carnival Caribbean Cruise Shore Excursions
Since July 2015, Carnival Cruise Line offers new shore excursions, new customized private tours and new family-friendly enhancements with complimentary beachside activities and complimentary land tours in select Caribbean ports of call. The min age requirement is 5 yo.
The new tour deals pertain to over 50 call ports in Mexico, Hawaii, Bahamas, Caribbean, Canada New England, South America.
- Cozumel 5-hour tour offers luxury limited to 30 participants who have access to a beach house for the day with 5-star service provided by the wait staff and personal chef. They also can learn Mexican cooking, making Margaritas and mojitos.
- Cozumel is a 2-days tour starting with a 1-hour photo seminar on the cruise ship. On the next day, the tour continues with visiting a national park and beaches.
- Ocho Rios is a food-themed tour about Jamaica’s culture, music, and food. After food tasting at jerk hut, passengers enjoy dining at Miss T’s Kitchen. Follows a visit to a beach bar , then ends with reggae dance lessons.
- Ocho Rios is a day-long tour on which cruise passengers enjoy their own Jamaican home, with included home-cooked lunch.
- Charlotte Amalie / St Thomas Island USVI is a walking tour starting with a bus-drive to StPeter Mountain Great House and Botanical Gardens. Passengers can try 24 different local rums and learn how to make banana daiquiri and local food.
Carnival China Cruise Brand
In February 2015, Carnival Corporation signed a MoU with China Merchants Group for 2 joint ventures. The MoU outlined an eventual partnership that could result in a new cruise brand , as well as joint development plans for Chinese seaports and destination.
- MoU’s joint venture port plans included the development of transit and turnaround/homeports within China. China Merchants Group is a state-owned company focusing on infrastructure and transportation, also real estate development and financial services. Currently, Carnival Corporation serves the Chinese market through the brands Princess and Costa.
- In October 2015, Carnival Corp signed an agreement with the Chinese companies SWS and China Investment Corp. The USD 3,88 billion deal established the Hong Kong-based joint venture company CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping to place ship orders with SWS. The company plans to build up to 5 new vessels per year for the next 15-20 years. All ships will be China-homeported and with technical support and design plans provided by Fincantieri. SWS builds some of the world’s largest container ships for CSCL.
In February 2017, Carnival Corp and CSSC announced an agreement to build 2 new ships for “CSSC Carnival Cruise Shipping Ltd”. The deal was officially signed on November 6, 2018.
Also Check: Pt Cruiser Engine For Sale
License To Chill For 2
Weve got your onboard License to Chill! Designed for two guests in a stateroom, this package includes:
- Express Check-in at Port & Express Disembarkation at Port
- Booking assistance for Shore Excursions
- Priority luggage delivery Pre-Paid Only
- Reserved Seating at Stars on the Water Theater
- Special seating arrangement for 2 at Fins Dining Room
- Dinner for 2 at JWB Prime Steakhouse
- Sparkling Wine Breakfast for 2 at JWB Prime Steakhouse
- Special Stateroom Welcome:
- Day 1: Bottle of sparkling wine and fruit basket
- Day 2: Chefs selection of confections
Call for details or add to your trip during booking.